Search

Mini Rex Bunny for Sale in Warrenville, South Carolina

691 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by busineslady · Posted: )

Browse More Rabbits

lilinphillips

Reaction Score
i have a mini rex bunny for sale. her name is Willow. she was born the first or second week of october 2019. i bought her october 30th. i didn’t realize how much attention they need really plus i really don’t have the space for her to run around. but i have everything for her. includes a partially used bag of food & a bag of hay, nail clippers, a litter box, food bowl, water bowl, a hanging chew toy. for her cage i used a bunny play pen and i put rubber mats underneath for the flooring. so i have a couple extra pieces of the flooring also. i also have a hideout thing that she mainly just chews on but she likes to lay in it too.

Breed
Rabbits
Price
$50
City
Warrenville/Aiken
State
South Carolina - SC