Search

Mini Labradoodle

938 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by denoxster · Posted: )

Browse More Labradoodles

KKP

Reaction Score
My parents are looking for a loving family for their Mini sweet Labradoodle born November 2019. She is up to date on vaccinations and kid & cat/dog friendly. My parents live in the District of Columbia with a very small backyard and zero lot line. Before COVID-19, they had received a couple of complaints about her barking occasionally when they were at work. My parents are recent empty-nesters and the puppy misses my brother who just moved away to college. My dad travels (Pre and Post COVID) every other week for work and they are both looking to traveling more together.

Breed
Labradoodle
Date Born
Nov 27, 2019
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$500
City
Washington
State
Washington DC
Zip Code

Attachments

• Lucy5.PNG
    Lucy5.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • Lucy6.jpg
    Lucy6.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Lucy9.jpg
    Lucy9.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Lucy8.jpg
    Lucy8.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Is she still available? If so, how much does she weigh? Does she shed much? and has she been spayed? THanks!

I am interested in her if she is available. I am able to pick her up tomorrow if I get respond by end of day today.
Please advise.