Search

Micro Exotic Male

762 Total Thread Views

Browse More Frenchtons

TopShelf Exotics

Reaction Score
Chocolate Brindle Male Micro Exotic pup. Will be ready at 8 weeks. Super smart, loving, playful, thick with massive bone and dome. Will be around 10 inches tall or less, and weigh around 30 to 35 pounds. Raised inside, underfoot and with other animals. Super social, and will have his 1st set of shots. He is my keeper but ive got top many males, so I have to find someone I can trust with him. Show home on co own may be possible. I retain stud rights on all my males. I require a contract, and he comes with a 3 year health guarantee. This pup is extraordinary! SERIOUS inquiries only please, exotics aren't cheap, and I dont have to sell him. Im just trying to bless someone with an opportunity and lessen the males in my house lol!

Breed
Frenchton
Date Born
Aug 8, 2020
Size
  1. Micro
Price
City
Humboldt
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code