Breed
Shih Tzu
Price
$850
City
Jacksonville
State
Florida - FL
Mickey is the only boy from his litter. He is full of energy and ready to go to a home that is going to love him for the years to come. Mickey was the 2nd to be born from his litter and the only boy. I do offer out of state delivery for an extra fee.

Attachments

• 20200303_162052.jpg
    20200303_162052.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 14

Citycat

Reaction score
Good Morning!! I'm interested in your shih Tzu. Looking for a new addition to my family.

suecburns

Reaction score
Hi, is this cutie Mickey still available? Very interested! Zeke was our 15 yr old shih tzu we just lost to cancer...looking for a little buddy to love on.

Mickey - Shih Tzu for Sale in Jacksonville, Florida was posted on 03-06-2020 by CuddlyShihTzuUSA in the Shih Tzu forum.