Search

Meet Dexter - the African Side Necked Turtle

• Thread starter debbie303
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Turtles & Tortoises

D

debbie303

Reaction Score
I am looking to rehome Dexter. He has been my classroom pet for 5 years, but I cannot have him at my new school. :(
He is with me at home now, but would love to find a loving, caring and responsible home who would enjoy him!
I have all the supplies, his tank, lights, external canister filter, etc.. that would be included. His tank measures 36" x 18" x 17".
If you have never owned an aquatic turtle they are super fun to watch, and because he is an air breather, he also enjoys basking on his deck. Monthly tank maintenance is needed - cleaning out the filter, and occasionally vacuuming his rocks.
Please reach out if you are interested and are a responsible and loving pet owner! Thanks so much.

IMG-0679.JPG IMG-0680.JPG

Breed
Turtles & Tortoises
City
Parker
State
Colorado - CO
I would love to have him and have alot of expierence with turtles and reptiles

if you can send him to me I will take him but I don't need the tank