Search

Maltipoo in Jacksonville, Florida

2K Total Thread Views | 15 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by standar125 · Posted: )

Browse More Maltipoos

Maltipoo3

Reaction Score
Lovable, 3 year old Maltipoo available!

Meet Sookie! She is a fun, loving Maltipoo that likes to play, take walks and cuddle! She is 3 years old from a Jacksonville Maltipoo breeder. Potty trained, micro-chipped, up to date with shots and spayed! Also great with others dogs!

Message if you want to meet Sookie!

Breed
Maltipoo
Price
$500
City
Jacksonville
State
Florida - FL

Attachments

• Sookie 4.jpeg
    Sookie 4.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Sookie 3.jpeg
    Sookie 3.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Sookie 2.jpeg
    Sookie 2.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Sookie.jpeg
    Sookie.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there are a few others interested in her to. But still available!

We live in Punta Gorda. I figure it is at least a 5-6 hour drive. Before we make plans for Sunday, I have a couple of questions.
From the pictures, Sookie looks like she is tan. What color is she? How much does she weigh? Why have you decided to sell her? How long can she stay in the house alone without having to be walked?

She is a little over 8 lbs. (feels so much lighter though)
The vet categorizes her as "red". She is like a tan / really light brown with cream/white color.
Her previous owner did not have time for her and her sister. We just wanted her sister, but he wouldn't separate both of them until he sold both at the same time. We didn't want to wait or risk them both being sold as a pair and made a deal to take both and find a home for her. My bf and I usually work 8-12 hours days, she has been fine. We have a huge gate we leave them inside, which gives her enough room to walk around throughout the day.

Thank you for your reply. Since my bichon of almost 18 years died in 2018, we have been dogless, but I have continuously missed him. The freedom has been nice, but I have missed cuddling with him on the sofa and his following me around the house.. Lately, I have had it in my head that I wanted a dog, and it has become an obsession with me. Actually, I felt Sookie was the perfect dog for me until I realized the other day that we had an appointment in Clearwater on Wednesday and what was I going to do with the dog? I have not had that worry in two years. That is why I asked how long she could be left alone. I spoke with my cousin this morning, and I am going to dogsit her dog for two weeks to make sure that I really want to be a full-time mother again. If Sookie is still available, I will buy her from you. If she is not available or I realize I really am not ready, it was not meant to be. I just want you to know that I take great care of my pets, and they have all lived long, happy lives.

Reactions: Maltipoo3
Thank you for your reply. Since my bichon of almost 18 years died in 2018, we have been dogless, but I have continuously missed him. The freedom has been nice, but I have missed cuddling with him on the sofa and his following me around the house.. Lately, I have had it in my head that I wanted a dog, and it has become an obsession with me. Actually, I felt Sookie was the perfect dog for me until I realized the other day that we had an appointment in Clearwater on Wednesday and what was I going to do with the dog? I have not had that worry in two years. That is why I asked how long she could be left alone. I spoke with my cousin this morning, and I am going to dogsit her dog for two weeks to make sure that I really want to be a full-time mother again. If Sookie is still available, I will buy her from you. If she is not available or I realize I really am not ready, it was not meant to be. I just want you to know that I take great care of my pets, and they have all lived long, happy lives.
I completely understand! It's a big decision. And I definitely want her to go to a good home! Keep me posted if you change your mind!

Hello. again,

I have had my cousin's Maltese for several days, and the only change I would make is a visit to the groomer. This daily grooming is more than I want to deal with. I now know that both of us want another dog, but not until Keiko goes home on February 2nd. Is Sookie still available? I can definitely see the advantages of having an older dog. I guess I already knew that. But, I am not expecting you to hold on to her forever for me.

If Sookie is not sold, is it possible for us to come to meet her?

How does Saturday work for you? I will need your address and telephone number. If you do not wish to leave it on this site. my email address is standar125@aol.com. I will email you back my phone number in case plans change.

I hate to tell you that Sookie is not available. You missed out on a great dog. She I just the sweetest animal.