Search

Male Pet Eclectus Named Toby For Sale in Artesia, California (Los Angeles)

1K Total Thread Views

BabasFriends

Reaction Score
Toby is a intelligent bird requiring plenty of attention and love. He says various phrases such as 'hey buddy', 'oh my gosh', 'goodnight' and much more. He is currently recovering from plucking but has been improving greatly so please dont let his looks deter you from owning a great pet. Unfortunately we have to move and we cannot take him with us. Toby has been part of our family for about a year, we purchased him at a bird farm, he was 10 years old at the time. We love him and hope to find him another loving home. Please note that Toby is a total pet. He requires alot of attention and mental stimulation to keep content. Please contact me if you are interested in our feathered friend. *No delivery. Serious buyers only please.

Breed
Other
Price
$600 or best offer
City
Artesia
State
California - CA

Attachments

• VZM.IMG_20190223_183907.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20190223_183907.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 6