• Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies

Browse More Schnauzers

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jayroo

Reaction Score
I have a litter of mini schnauzers from two mini schnauzer parents. Both parents are registered from breeders and I have two males left who need a loving forever home! I will be asking a series of questions to ensure they will be safe and loved, so please do not be offended.

They have tails docked, come with first round of shots, and a basket that will contain a towel, jar of puppy food, a toy, a hairbrush, and an informational packet on the breed.

They are $450 a puppy, available March 17th and I am located in Stroudsburg, PA. Serious inquiries only and my price is firm.

Breed
Schnauzer
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$450
City
Stroudsburg
State
Pennsylvania - PA

Attachments

• FB2B27C6-462F-4145-8134-EE83B8DCFE7D.jpeg
    FB2B27C6-462F-4145-8134-EE83B8DCFE7D.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 0E035433-D580-44E8-8077-D7B48B286AF7.jpeg
    0E035433-D580-44E8-8077-D7B48B286AF7.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: jdanella
Good afternoon. Are the mini schnauzers still available?

jdanella said:
Good afternoon. Are the mini schnauzers still available?
Hello! I have the black male still available. He has first round of shots (I will provide vet records), tail docked, and I will provide some pet supplies. He is available for his home this Saturday. Thank you.

We had to put our almost 16 year old mini down last month. We have had 3 mini schnauzers which have all been girls so a boy will be new territory for us. Can you tell me a little bit about his personality? I am a nurse from Harrisburg Pa.

jdanella said:
We had to put our almost 16 year old mini down last month. We have had 3 mini schnauzers which have all been girls so a boy will be new territory for us. Can you tell me a little bit about his personality? I am a nurse from Harrisburg Pa.
I am so sorry to hear that! It’s never easy losing a family pet. But yes! Sweet lil man is very easy going and rarely barks. He’s a cuddler by nature and LOVES to be held and kissed. When playing with his littermates, he’s always the first to come and sit on my lap because he wants love lol. My two older schnauzers get along with him great! He doesn’t bother them too much. He also enjoys mushed bananas, apples, and sweet potatoes! He’s also pad trained in a crate!

Hi there, is the black male puppy still available? My husband and I are looking to adopt a mini schnauzer, he looks adorable!

jaymiewithay said:
Hi there, is the black male puppy still available? My husband and I are looking to adopt a mini schnauzer, he looks adorable!
I’m sorry but he sold yesterday ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.