Male Kittens for Adoption in Hollywood, California

• Thread starter ConstanceK
  • Start date

510 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Mixed Breed Cats

C

ConstanceK

Reaction Score
Hello! These 2 beautiful boys are available for adoption! They will be 2 months old may 1rst. They are litter trained and are eating hard food and water. They are very friendly and love a lot of attention. Please contact me for details. Adoption fee is 50$ each.

504D0B80-DDC8-4EC4-9B12-48372B6EFE38.jpeg

Breed
Mixed Breed
Price
$50
City
Hollywood
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
ConstanceK said:
Hello! These 2 beautiful boys are available for adoption! They will be 2 months old may 1rst. They are litter trained and are eating hard food and water. They are very friendly and love a lot of attention. Please contact me for details. Adoption fee is 50$ each.
Hello! Are both of them or one of them still available to adopt? I would love to bring one of them home. I currently live in Monterey Park, CA.