Male & Female Bengal Kittens for Sale

• Thread starter shirleraustin
  • Start date

397 Total Thread Views

Browse More Bengals

S

shirleraustin

Reaction Score
I have two beautiful Stunning Rosetted Male and Female Bengal kittens available to a responsible home; sired by my Grand Champion Stud . Fully vaccinated, vet checked and registered. They are lively, gentle kittens who love to play and enjoys their meal. Bengals are highly intelligent cats and do require company, be it feline, canine or human, in order to keep them happy and stimulated. If you are at home all day and leave the cat alone in an empty house then perhaps a Bengal should not be the cat of choice, however if you give your time you will have a devoted and loyal companion. My kittens are raised with other breeds of cat and also a pet dog so they are quite happy in the company of other animals. If you feel you could offer a safe, loving home to this lovely boy and girl please contact.

bengal-brown-spot-and-rosetted-kittens-3.jpg bengal-brown-spot-and-rosetted-kittens-001.jpg

Breed
Bengal
Date Born
Apr 1, 2022
Price
$1250
City
Houston
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code