Male & Female Pitbull Puppies for Sale in Atlanta, Georgia

• Thread starter MSmall
  • Start date

117 Total Thread Views

Browse More Pit Bulls

M

MSmall

Reaction Score
3 groups of 3 birthed at 3 separate times. On The Same Day. Same Mother. Labor Time 2:01a.m.-3:30p.m.

Hi my name is Michael. I am a Private American National Civilian. Thank you for clicking this post and Celebrating life with me. My daughter AzraElla a Brown and White American Bully Pitbull and my son Anubis a Black and White Blue Fawn XL Pitbull have just given birth to some amazing children. Each Temple Guard needing a good home and family to thrive with and protect.

They were born September 21 2023 in groups of 3. Each Group has a theme for each child’s name. AzraElla gave to birth 5 Males and 4 female all of which are healthy and VERY strong. All of these babies have been purged of parasites pathogens heavy metals free radicals artificial toxins and also had their dna/rna repaired and their cellular bodies strengthened in every way. All of the children have a lilac like hue to their coat and have had no problem latching. We do not use any bottles because we know that it helps to improve a child’s senses and instills a will to survive when they must find their mothers tit.

Come, let me introduce you to my grandchildren.

The First group I call The Holy Trinity. My wife and I used the word Trinity to make 3 unique names.
1. The first born is a male with dark brown fur and white marks on his nose and chest. His name is Three (pronounced tree) “Tri.” He is also known as 33.
2. The second born is a female with white brown and black fur with black tiger stripes along her back her name is Na “Nit.” She is also known as Nitty Boo.
3. The third born is a male with gray fur and a white mark on his nose his name is Big “Y”ee (Long Y Sound that Ends with E). He is also known as Biggie.

The Second group I call The God Complex. They are All named after the aspects or things that people relate to the Great I AM That I AM.
4. :::::REHOMED:::::::::::::::The Forth born is a female with black fur some white on her nose and a white chest her name is Omnipotent or you can call her Omni for short. :::::::::::::::REHOMED:::::
5. The Fifth born is a female with dark brown fur and a small white mark on her chest and stomach her name is Heavenly Body or you can call her Heaven for short.
6. :::::REHOMED:::::::::::::::The Sixth born is a male with white fur covered with a unique pattern of black dots his name is Truth. :::::::::::::::REHOMED:::::

The Third and final set I call The Golden Age. They are All named after the type of beings that were sent to change the world the kind of spirit those beings have and the attitude you must have during these times to thrive safely in abundance.
7. The Seventh born is a male with two types of Light brown fur and a white mark on his chest. His name is Indigo Starseed. His nicknames are Star or Indigo.
8. The Eighth born is a female with white fur covered in gray spots with a golden brown mixed into the gray her name is Agape Love. Her nickname is Love.
9. The ninth born is a male with white fur and big dark brown spots his name is Aquarian The Courageous. His nickname is Aquarian.

Upon the rehoming of every child our extended family will be provided with the following:
-An Amazing New Family Member (Fur Baby)
-A Copy of Biocore Volume 1: By Michaud Small (Teaches how to eliminate causes of disease so the body man or animal can heal)
-Free care packaged with a 30 minute consultation to provide instructions for how to use items properly.
-Access to our extended family Telegram Group

My wife and I are currently taking rehoming requests. We are family completers not dog breeders... However this is a first come first serve basis. If you are interested in one of these powerful temple guards and would like to know more about how to obtain one of these amazing babies or want to see better pictures/videos please text or call 770-421-5055 for more details. Thank you so much for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.

NOTE::: THERE IS A DELIVERY FEE TO DROP THE DOGS OFF DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION. ALL MEETINGS WILL BE IN A PUBLIC PLACE.
NOTE 2::: PICTURES/VIDEOS AND OTHER MATTERS PERTAINING TO THESE BABIES WILL BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
NOTE 3::: THERE IS A COST TO REHOME THESE BABIES. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY.

Breed
Pit Bull
Date Born
Sep 21, 2023
  2. Female
Type
  1. Mix
Size
  1. Other
Color(s)
  1. Apricot
  2. Black