Male & Female Chihuahua Puppies for Sale

• Thread starter elsienalm
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 8 Replies

Browse More Chihuahuas

E

elsienalm

Reaction Score
We have male and female Chihuahua puppies available for sale. They are 12 weeks old. These puppies were born in February of 2021. They come with all health papers. They will complete their training classes before they leave as well. I am asking $500 for each puppy. I am located in San Diego, California. If interested, please contact me.

27.jpg 29.jpg

Breed
Chihuahua
Date Born
Feb 9, 2021
Price
$500
City
San Diego
State
California - CA
Zip Code
elsienalm said:
We have male and female Chihuahua puppies available for sale. They are 12 weeks old. These puppies were born in February of 2021. They come with all health papers. They will complete their training classes before they leave as well. I am asking $500 for each puppy. I am located in San Diego, California. If interested, please contact me.
Which one is the female?

I'm interesting in the male. I'm a serious buyer and can pick up the puppy Sunday.

I am very interested in a female.

Do you still have any left?

elsienalm said:
Dear Elsienalm! Do you still have male chihuahua puppy left?

Is the girl still available?

elsienalm said:
Is the female long or short hair? What are the size of the parents? Thank you, in advance.

elsienalm said:
When will you have more?