Male/Female Chihuahua Puppies

• Thread starter betrand2345
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies

Browse More Chihuahuas

B

betrand2345

Reaction Score
They are 3 females and 3 males, and will be the perfect companions you have ever dreamed of having. They love playing, they know they are adorable and their confidence makes up for their size. They are pure breed puppies. Return to us for more information and adoption procedure.

Breed
Chihuahua
Date Born
Oct 22, 2020
City
Piscataway
State
New Jersey - NJ
Zip Code

Attachments

• d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 51
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 48
  • d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: jmcneil
Are they available? How much are you asking?

Reactions: Monieinlove
Are they still available?

betrand2345 said:
They are 3 females and 3 males, and will be the perfect companions you have ever dreamed of having. They love playing, they know they are adorable and their confidence makes up for their size. They are pure breed puppies. Return to us for more information and adoption procedure.
Cute, cute puppies! Any females available? How big do you think they will get? Do you have the parents? Can you ship to Lubbock, TX?
Thank you, Joan

jmcneil said:
Cute, cute puppies! Any females available? How big do you think they will get? Do you have the parents? Can you ship to Lubbock, TX?
Thank you, Joan
I am interested in two females. I live in Millville, New Jersey. My name is Christine Cottrell and my phone number is. I lost my Yorkie in August. He was 15 years old. I have one cat. I wanted to get a Chihuahua and wanted her to grow up with a friend. If you could please call me with a price and information. Thank you?

Hi - do you have any females available?

betrand2345 said:
Hello, are you selling the puppies? If so, how much are you selling the puppies for? Are you still seeking a home for the puppies?