Chihuahua
Date Born
October 22, 2020
City
Piscataway
State
New Jersey - NJ
Zip Code
They are 3 females and 3 males, and will be the perfect companions you have ever dreamed of having. They love playing, they know they are adorable and their confidence makes up for their size. They are pure breed puppies. Return to us for more information and adoption procedure.

Attachments

• d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 48
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 45
  • d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: jmcneil
L

Linscott17

Are they available? How much are you asking?

Reactions: Monieinlove
V

VVirt919

Are they still available?

J

jmcneil

betrand2345 said:
They are 3 females and 3 males, and will be the perfect companions you have ever dreamed of having. They love playing, they know they are adorable and their confidence makes up for their size. They are pure breed puppies. Return to us for more information and adoption procedure.
Cute, cute puppies! Any females available? How big do you think they will get? Do you have the parents? Can you ship to Lubbock, TX?
Thank you, Joan

C

Christinr

jmcneil said:
Cute, cute puppies! Any females available? How big do you think they will get? Do you have the parents? Can you ship to Lubbock, TX?
Thank you, Joan
I am interested in two females. I live in Millville, New Jersey. My name is Christine Cottrell and my phone number is. I lost my Yorkie in August. He was 15 years old. I have one cat. I wanted to get a Chihuahua and wanted her to grow up with a friend. If you could please call me with a price and information. Thank you😊

S

Sueplum

Hi - do you have any females available?