Search

Male Chihuahua Rat Terrier Mixed

690 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Nansy · Posted: )

Browse More Chihuahuas

mstoi0429

Reaction Score
Male Chihuahua Rat Terrier mixed. He's 9wks and weighs 2lbs. Has been vet check and received his first round of shots. He is in perfect health. He will need one more vaccine and rabies. Socialized around children and other animals and is very friendly and social. Not fully housebroken but knows to go outside just needs a little more work. He comes with leash, harness, collar, bed, dog bowl and a crate. He loves lots of cuddles and enjoys relaxing in the house.

Asesjr2n-60934939.jpeg

Breed
Chihuahua
Date Born
Mar 17, 2021
Price
City
Merrillville
State
Indiana - IN
Zip Code
What is weight and height except when fully grown? Do you take PayPal? How much is the puppy? Do you take care of the transport of the puppy? When is the puppy ready for his Forever Home ?? He is absolutely adorable.