Male Bengal Kitten for Sale!

• Thread starter kittycouturecattery
  • Start date

692 Total Thread Views

Browse More Bengals

kittycouturecattery

kittycouturecattery

Reaction Score
This boy is absolutely stunning. He is a Male Bengal. Both of his parents are TICA registered Bengals. They both have beautiful rosettes and amazing personalities. This sweet boy has the most amazing rosettes and markings on his fur. He is a very well mannered and calm kitten. He is a total sweetheart! All of our kittens are raised in our home with our family. They come with their first shots, wormings, microchipped, spay/neutered, and of course are litterbox and scratching post trained. My name is Amy and I have had my cattery for years. I love answering questions about the kittens! I am always available to answer any questions regarding our sweet babies. Please contact me with any questions about our handsome boy!! 417-543-6891

Breed
Bengal
Date Born
Jun 1, 2021
Price
City
Ava
State
Missouri - MO
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_4151.jpg