Search

Male and Female Fancy Rats for Sale in Reno, Nevada

2K Total Thread Views

Browse More Rats

Rat Momma

Reaction Score
I have 5 solid dark grey males, 1 off white male with light brown markings, 1 solid dark grey female, and 1 off white female with light brown markings who are all siblings and were born Nov. 1, 2019. I also have 1 solid white female with red eyes that is approx. 6 months old from a different litter. They all are used to being picked up and handled but not excessively or everyday so they still tend to be a little skittish at times. They all have good temperaments, and are curious and smart. I purchased the siblings' mother as a feeder for my ball python not knowing she was pregnant, my snake wouldn't eat her, and that's how I ended up with a whole rat farm! These rats will slowly but surely wind up as meals for my snake but I don't want so many to have to care for in the meantime. So, if you're interested in purchasing one or few as pets or feeders please let me know. They are healthy rats, have been fed a good diet, and been housed in roomy cages with the ability to exercise. I'm selling them for $10 each or $15 for a pair.

rats.jpg

rats 2.jpg

Breed
Rats
Price
$10
City
Reno
State
Nevada - NV
Last edited: