Search

Male 21 Month Old Golden Retriever for Sale

2K Total Thread Views | 16 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by WeatherWife · Posted: )

Browse More Golden Retrievers

Grant

Reaction Score
Hello, I have a 21 month old Male golden retriever for sale. I bought him for my special needs son as a brand new puppy. But my son has recently told me he wants to "live with other kids like me". Well, Group homes do not accept pets, and I was severely injured about 7 months after I bought the dog and I cannot walk him. So I'm paying over $1000 a month for dog walking. I can't keep this up, especially once my son is no longer living with me. So the dog "Bear" will have to be sold. I purchased him as a pure bred blond golden retriever puppy for $1400. I also sent him to boarded obedience school. But I am willing to part with him for $700. he's had all his shots, and he's papered, with lineage back 2 generations. It's a sad situation, but I just can't keep him. so our loss is your gain. He IS NOT neutered, so if you wished there is a breeding opportunity there.

This is a picture of Bear at Obedience training August of 2018.

41126366_703721733328711_3442053795132253381_n.jpg

PS...serious inquiries only... Not a fan of having my time totally wasted by people who aren't even sure if they want a dog.

Breed
Golden Retriever
City
Vancouver
State
Washington - WA
Last edited:
Hello, I would love to talk to you about Bear, we are very interested as he is exactly what we have been looking for. This seems like a public post, can you email me? Or give me your email and I will message you? Thank you!

kylielippman@hotmail.com

lol, where in So Cal?...my oldest son is down there...although that's a huge area...so....

Hi Grant, I cannot tell you how much picking up this pup would mean for me and my family. I live in Oregon, and can pick Bear up as soon as tommorrow. I have a golden retriever at home all ready named Cooper, he has been very depressed with no puppies to play with since we had lost our Russian mountain dog, "Baer." Cooper is very playful and friendly, and we have tons of toys and dog food all ready, plus a fully fenced yard with an acreage of grass for the dogs to play on. Please feel free to message me, I will be eagerly waiting!

Hi Grant, I cannot tell you how much picking up this pup would mean for me and my family. I live in Oregon, and can pick Bear up as soon as tommorrow. I have a golden retriever at home all ready named Cooper, he has been very depressed with no puppies to play with since we had lost our Russian mountain dog, "Baer." Cooper is very playful and friendly, and we have tons of toys and dog food all ready, plus a fully fenced yard with an acreage of grass for the dogs to play on. Please feel free to message me, I will be eagerly waiting!

Margaret, I am currently in contact with another family. But would like more information from you. where in Oregon do you live? Do you have Children? how old? do you have property that is fenced so Bear can run and play? do you work full time or are you at home? I'm not "getting rid" of Bear...I'm trying to find a good home for him so he will be happy and loved.

I live just outside of Sandy Oregon in the country. I have over a 1/2 an acre that is fully fenced with a cyclone fence. My son and I work but his fiance is in school on-line so she is always home. We live close to the river so
Bear could go on walks with us and go camping. We are not far from Mt Hood and love to take the dogs to play in the snow. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you. We don't have a young children that live with us but, my we have relatives with children that visit often.

I live just outside of Sandy Oregon in the country. I have over a 1/2 an acre that is fully fenced with a cyclone fence. My son and I work but his fiance is in school on-line so she is always home. We live close to the river so
Bear could go on walks with us and go camping. We are not far from Mt Hood and love to take the dogs to play in the snow. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you. We don't have a young children that live with us but, my we have relatives with children that visit often.

Hi Margaret;
My son, my self and Bear may have to go on a road trip to check out your property if you don't mind. Before we get ahead of ourselves I'd like to make sure it's all a good fit for Bear. If that works for you then we can coordinate a good time to drive out there. I was a UPS driver out in Damascus & Boring towards Sandy for years...so I'm pretty of familiar with the area South of hwy. 26 and in Sandy and West towards Boring, Damascus & Gresham...not too much though on the North side or East of Sandy towards the Mtn.

Let me know
Thanks
Dirk

Dirk,

Did you decide not to give him to the other family? I would like to talk on the phone if that works for you. We can decide on a place to meet as my house is pretty hard to find.

Let me know what you think?

Thanks for responding,

Margaret

they decided it was too much stress to try and figure out how to transport the dog to Southern California. can you send me an email address so we can talk or exchange phone numbers. I don't like to give out too much private information on a public forum like this.

Regards
Dirk

Dirk,

Sorry to be so long in getting back to you. We have had a family emergency and can't add another dog right now. I am sorry. I never saw it coming.
Thank you for your time.

Margaret

Hi Grant,

My name is Chloe and I live on 3 acres in Springfield, OR. My significant other and I have been looking to adopt a golden retriever puppy for quite some time. If Bear is still in need of a home, we'd be very interested. Feel free to email me directly chloechitwood@gmail.com

About a year ago I was diagnosed with Polyycythemia Vera which is a blood Cancer that destroys the mechanism that tells your body how many red blood cells to make, so always my body is flooded with red cells. The treatment is pretty simple for the most part: I go in once a month get my blood cell level checked and if it is high, then I get a phlebotomy where they remove a pint of blood to reset my body. Not a huge deal as long as my red blood cells stay where they need to be, HOWEVER in extremely rare cases (my Oncologist had no ever even heard of this happening until he double checked his medical books), it can cause one to lose their hearing. This is me! :). Not only do I have a blood Cancer that is primarily designated to men over 65 ( I am not a male NOR am I close to 65), but I also have the added benefit of losing my hearing. As my hearing began to get worse, I debated about getting a medical support dog. I looked into trainers locally (there is a couple who is phenomenal in Hayden Lake), but I am too independent and did not while I would LOVE a family member dog ( we had a Bernese Mt Dog that I ADORED and had to put down several years ago), I didn’t want to face the idea that I HAD to have help. The Christmas Eve I began to get really dizzy in church and wound up in the Portland ER (nothing like getting sick while on vacation). After many weeks of trying to figure out what was causing the repeated episodes where I would get dizzy, vomit., flatline (yeah the whole works :) ) it was determined that I have a really strong heart that has been beating super slow and super hard, but not enough oxygen is getting to my brain, so then I get dizzy and pass out. At one point i needed to call 911 and was unable. I determined that I really do need a medical support dog that can be there in those times of crises where I need her. I also work with kids who have been trafficked so added duties would include going with me to the hospital, airport, hotel... to offer comfort.

Hi; Bear is now 2 years-2 months (26 months) old...I'm sorry but I cannot sell him at this time...my special needs son is too attached to him, and while we are actively looking for a suitable group or adult family home for my son to live independently...I could not sell the dog while my son is still at home...it would devastate him. I had earlier decided to try but that didn't work out, and now my son is so much closer to the dog that I just could not do it at this time. sorry.

Oh my goodness! I totally understand! Hopefully the 2 of them will have a lifelong friendship and that they will help each other. :)

Hi Grant! If anything changes with your son and Bear, I would LOVE to be considered and am MORE than willing to travel!! I have raised 3 goldens over the last two decades and currently have a sweet female that would love a playmate! We live in Texas, we have 5 grown kids (ages 20 to 14), my husband is a meteorologist and I stay home! I realize that the best case scenario would be for it to work with you guys, but, if anything changes, I would love for you to keep me in mind! my email is kslack55@yahoo