Search

Looking to Re-home Our Beautiful Nebula

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Tim Gold · Posted: )

Browse More Belgian Malinois / Shepherds

Nebula

Reaction Score
Nebula is a 2 year old Belgian Malinois purebred (with lineage records). She is not spayed, never bred, and has undergone basic obedience training.

She loves to cuddle and is very lovable. Neb is looking for a forever home. Therefore we ask the following:
1) History/experience handling large dogs. Neb is 65lbs.
2) Must schedule a phone interview.
3) Must be a dog lover.
4) Provide vet references
5) Allow for a post adoption visit to evaluate how she is doing.

1602704895329.png

Breed
Belgian Malinois / Shepherd
Date Born
Jun 29, 2018
Price
$250
City
Lawrenceville
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code
I’d love to take in Nebula, but I have some questions. How can I contact you?

Nebula is a 2 year old Belgian Malinois purebred (with lineage records). She is not spayed, never bred, and has undergone basic obedience training.

She loves to cuddle and is very lovable. Neb is looking for a forever home. Therefore we ask the following:
1) History/experience handling large dogs. Neb is 65lbs.
2) Must schedule a phone interview.
3) Must be a dog lover.
4) Provide vet references
5) Allow for a post adoption visit to evaluate how she is doing.
Why does it say Malinois Shepherd at the top and then say purebred Malinois in description?

Reactions: lisaeggirl
Do you have any more pictures of your girl? I have lots of experience with Mals and am a dog trainer.