Looking to Have a Puppy Donated to Me

• Thread starter 22kaparcel
  • Start date

22kaparcel

i have autism and ptsd. could a breeder near massachusetts donate a puppy to me?

everyone can agree that puppies are expensive. i come from a one income family and i am reaching out to breeders around the massachusetts area to donate a puppy waiving the fees so i can reduce my stress and feel like i am heard about my request.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WendyMay

22kaparcel said:
i have autism and ptsd. could a breeder near massachusetts donate a puppy to me?

everyone can agree that puppies are expensive. i come from a one income family and i am reaching out to breeders around the massachusetts area to donate a puppy waiving the fees so i can reduce my stress and feel like i am heard about my request.
Have you checked the rescue shelters in your area for a puppy? I'm sure there are plenty of dogs that need good homes in them. Also, if you come from a one income family and don't have the funds to pay for a dog from a breeder, are you sure you'll have the means to care for a dog? Who will pay for the food and the vet bills?

Looking to Have a Puppy Donated to Me was posted on 02-29-2020 by 22kaparcel in the Pet Conversation, Questions & Answers forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search