Looking for Fur Baby Micro Mini Pin - 3.6-5lbs - Willing to Travel

• Thread starter Milly
  • Start date

495 Total Thread Views

Browse More Miniature Pinschers / Min Pins

M

Milly

Reaction Score
I am looking for a fur baby that resembles my previous baby who was the love of my life. Either female or male, would love an adult but ok with puppy too.
Im willing to travel anywhere for the right one. I will treat her/him like gold.
I have a stepchild we only have custody of in the summer and she is six yrs old, and was very good with my little fur baby. I have a stroller and will always make sure it's safe, never lonely and up to date with everything at it's veterinarian. I am very serious and you can interview me all you want. Please provide pictures and weight of parents. Serious inquiries only please, I don't want to waste your or my time. Thank you

Breed
Miniature Pinscher
Price
Any
City
Islamorada
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code