Adult Great Dane looking for Fur-Ever Home

• Thread starter Mship25
  • Start date

897 Total Thread Views | 5 Replies

Browse More Great Danes

M

Mship25

Reaction Score
I rescued a female Great Dane last year. She is now ready for rehoming. She’ll be 2 on March 5th. Full blooded and isn’t spayed. She’s blue and has a bit of white marking her chest. She’s the sweetest baby you’ll ever find. She has all her shots and wormed. She loves cats and medium/large dogs. Small dogs that bark aren’t her friend but wouldn’t hurt them either way. She’s just not a fan of the barking. She needs to be in a home where there is someone always around. Being alone stresses her out too much that she looses a lot of weight.

If you would like to meet her message me.

79119A0D-CA59-4F2A-9877-9BF0132E86AA.jpeg

Breed
Great Dane
Date Born
Mar 5, 2020
Price
$150
City
Vincennes
State
Indiana - IN
Zip Code
Reactions: N.Radona
Mship25 said:
I rescued a female Great Dane last year. She is now ready for rehoming. She’ll be 2 on March 5th. Full blooded and isn’t spayed. She’s blue and has a bit of white marking her chest. She’s the sweetest baby you’ll ever find. She has all her shots and wormed. She loves cats and medium/large dogs. Small dogs that bark aren’t her friend but wouldn’t hurt them either way. She’s just not a fan of the barking. She needs to be in a home where there is someone always around. Being alone stresses her out too much that she looses a lot of weight.

Please contact me. I'm very interested. I'm very familiar with the Dane life and would love to give her a great home.

Mship25 said:

Available to get her ASAP.

Mship25 said:

Is she still available?

They are yet to reply to me, so I'm unsure, but I'm very much still interested in giving her a 4 ever home.

Yes! We’d love to meet her. Is she good with children? I have two daughters at home. They both seem comfortable with big dogs. Could you send us anymore photos?

-Cody