Search

Looking For a Ferret in Columbia, South Carolina

979 Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Rhoover · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

maddifitz

Reaction Score
Hi!
I'm trying to find a ferret to adopt and am trying to avoid buying from a pet store. We already have a cage and all the essentials a ferret needs. I'm willing to travel to NC if needed. If you're needing to rehome your ferret we'd be more than happy to help, Thank you :)

Breed
Ferrets
City
Columbia
State
South Carolina - SC
Last edited by a moderator:
Check out ferret rescues. There are a lot of them and they r cheaper than pet stores and are in good health.

Hello there!
I am looking to rehome two ferrets; they are a bonded pair. Originally they were going to come with everything they had-- double ferret nation included-- but I'm more than happy to adopt them out to you solely!
I'd still send their favorites toys, food and litter with them though, for your convenience!
Are you still looking to adopt, and if so, would you be ok with having a bonded pair?

Are they still available?! Would be interested.