Lizzy’s Tribe LLC - Coton de Tulear Dog Breeder

• Thread starter LizzysTribe
  • Start date

322 Total Thread Views

Browse More Dog Breeders

L

LizzysTribe

Reaction Score
My mother and I are in home dog Breeders of the Coton de Tulear breed. We own Lizzy’a Tribe LLC.

Cotons are small sized dogs, averaging 11-16lbs full grown, they are hypoallergenic, intelligent and make the best companions. They are well socialized with humans and other dogs and are hand raised alongside my family, they love kids and elders. They love to please and are happy healthy pups.

We follow the ‘badass breeder program’ and implement many activities into our pups. We desensitize them to touch, noise and scents. This is to help create the most confident puppies and set them up for success with their new families. We pour love into whelping and raising the perfect puppies.

We are approved breeders on GoodDog and we post updates there and also on our Facebook, instagram, and TikTok pages. Links to all accounts can be found here:

https://linktr.ee/lizzystribe

We are located in Surprise, AZ.

We appreciate all the new likes & follows on our social media platforms. If anyone is interested in a puppy feel free to message me either here or on any of our social media accounts listed in the Linktree.

Thank you!

IMG_8852.jpeg IMG_6602.jpeg 3042FBFC-C28B-447B-8BB2-4382F07B9420.jpeg IMG_8898.jpeg

Breeder Type
Dog
City
Surprise
State
Arizona - AZ
Zip Code