Search

Coton de Tulear Puppies for Sale in Surprise, Arizona - Lizzy’s Tribe

• Thread starter LizzysTribe
  • Start date

224 Total Thread Views | 3 Replies

L

LizzysTribe

Reaction Score
My mother and I are in home dog Breeders of the Coton de Tulear breed. We own Lizzy’a Tribe LLC.

Cotons are small sized dogs, averaging 11-16lbs full grown, they are hypoallergenic, intelligent and make the best companions. They are well socialized with humans and other dogs and are hand raised alongside my family, they love kids and elders. They love to please and are happy healthy pups.

We still have puppies from our two February litters searching for their forever homes. We have males and females available. All puppies are potty tray trained, use a play yard, know how use a doggy door and are up to date with distemper, parvo and rabies vaccines and deworm.

We are approved breeders on GoodDog and we post updates there and also on our Facebook, instagram, and TikTok pages. Links to all accounts can be found here:

https://linktr.ee/lizzystribe

We are located in Surprise, AZ.

We appreciate all the new likes & follows on our social media platforms. If anyone is interested in a puppy feel free to message me either here or on any of our social media accounts listed in the Linktree.

Thank you!

IMG_0690.jpeg IMG_0689.jpeg IMG_0691.jpeg B516A723-F556-4120-9333-5C9BBCBE78C8.jpeg

Breed
Coton de Tulear
  2. Female
Color(s)
  1. White
Age Group
  1. Puppy (0-8 Months)
Vaccinated
  1. Yes
Microchipped
  1. No
Spayed/Neutered
  1. No
Price
$2500-$2200
City
Surprise
State
Arizona - AZ
Zip Code
Reactions: Admin
Excellent looking dogs.

Reactions: LizzysTribe
Thank you!

We pour our love into whelping and raising the perfect Cotons for our forever families.

Reactions: LizzysTribe