Search

Little Blue Leopard Bengal Pixie Bob Cross Kittens

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by LynxSanchéz · Posted: )

Browse More Bengals

Reaction Score
Little Blue leopards Bengal pixie bob cross

These kittens are very unique. They can be very leggy ,like a bobcat and some stalky like the leopard cat, they are very dog like will fetch and love water so bath time is fun time, mine get in the shower and even got in the tub with me. The kittens are very out going and are never shy filled with spots personality they are also very much eye candy a package deal. 900 to 1000. will ship. No contracts lets get to know each other through this site first than we can connect other ways. I can prove myself can you if not don't bother me please.

Breed
Bengal
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon - OR
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! My name is Lynx Sanchéz, and I am interested in a pixi bob baby.