Lionhead/Holland Lop/Chinchilla Rabbit Mix Bunnies in Richmond, VA

• Thread starter sarahsbunnies
  • Start date

404 Total Thread Views

Browse More Rabbits

S

sarahsbunnies

Reaction Score
We have 6 adorable baby bunnies (born June 6th) ready to go to new homes. These bunnies were born under our shed after their mama got out of her hutch and gave birth on the lam, so I was not able to recapture them (and mama bunny) until they were about 4 weeks old. Therefore please understand that they are still pretty skittish since they weren't around humans from the start. Some of them will now let me feed them from my hand and pet their heads, but it will take serious patience to get them to warm up if you would like them as pets. $10 for one, $15 for two.

4 agouti brown (3 of whom have a lionhead-like tuft on their heads), 2 white with markings (see pics). No idea if some of their ears will lop or not. I haven't sexed them yet but will this week. Please email or text if interested, serious inquiries only.

IMG_1604.JPEG IMG_1612.JPEG IMG_1603.JPEG

Breed
Rabbits
Date Born
Jun 6, 2022
  2. Female
Price
$10
City
Richmond
State
Virginia - VA