Adorable Baby Bunnies! Lionhead/Holland Lop/Chinchilla for Sale - Richmond, VA

• Thread starter sarahsbunnies
  • Start date

630 Total Thread Views

Browse More Rabbits

S

sarahsbunnies

Reaction Score
Adorable baby bunnies! Lionhead/Holland Lop/Chinchilla rabbit mix baby bunnies for sale in Richmond, VA.

I have 8 adorable baby bunnies, currently 4 weeks old and will be ready for new homes in 2-3 weeks (early July), in Richmond VA. Dad is a lionhead/holland lop mix with lopped ears, white with cream pattern. Mom is a grey-brown agouti chinchilla rabbit mix. So far no baby ears have lopped, but some of them may. 5 are white with markings, 3 are brown (one of the brown ones has white markings, see pic) Some have the wider fluffy head like a lionhead. Will know sex in a couple of weeks before selling. They've been handled a lot by my family including two kids and are friendly, curious, and ridiculously cute. They love each other and sleep in a pile, so we encourage you to get a same-sex pair so they have a buddy.

bunny1.jpeg bunny2.jpeg bunny3.jpeg bunny5.jpeg

Breed
Rabbits
Date Born
May 16, 2022
Price
$35/One, $50/Two
City
Richmond
State
Virginia - VA
Zip Code