Search

Lhasa Apsa Mixed Breed For Sale in Durham, North Carolina

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Chrissylina · Posted: )

Browse More Lhasa Apsos

PhyllisM

Reaction Score
I am a happy, two year old, beautiful white and black spayed female Lhasa Apsa mixed breed dog. I am an inside pet. I LOVE lots of attention, I LOVE to play, and I have LOADS of personality! I am looking for a forever home. I am housebroken and crate trained. My human mom loves me, but, unfortunately her situation has changed. I love other dogs, as well as big and little people. My humans are asking a $200 adoption fee - which includes my really nice portable crate, leash, travel harness, and food and water bowls.

1B57CB00-59DB-4B31-B176-100BF82980D7.jpeg F2074B01-F737-44F1-8EA6-5DDD9E011B50.jpeg C5A61C10-D2CE-4C88-80E8-1C043D26CD64.jpeg 5EEAE0EB-1416-46EF-B4EF-CFBB35638D6D.jpeg

Breed
Lhasa Apso
Price
$200
City
Durham
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning,
Do you still have your puppy? I live in Fayetteville and am interested if so.
Thank you, Joe Holler

I am a happy, two year old, beautiful white and black spayed female Lhasa Apsa mixed breed dog. I am an inside pet. I LOVE lots of attention, I LOVE to play, and I have LOADS of personality! I am looking for a forever home. I am housebroken and crate trained. My human mom loves me, but, unfortunately her situation has changed. I love other dogs, as well as big and little people. My humans are asking a $200 adoption fee - which includes my really nice portable crate, leash, travel harness, and food and water bowls.
Hi Phyllis - I'm probably too late to buy your beautiful dog. But ,if by chance she is still available, I'd love to speak with you.
Christine Bamper

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back