Labrador Retriever Puppies (Males and Females) Health Guaranteed

• Thread starter Ray B
  • Start date

612 Total Thread Views

Browse More Labrador Retrievers / Labs

R

Ray B

Reaction Score
Born at Cedar Ridge Farm. The father is Red Fox Lab and these photos were taken at 7 weeks old. Raised in a home with a loving family. The puppies are all healthy and active. Mommy loves to play outside and chase bunnies and butterflies. Please call or text and I will be happy to send Pictures of the puppies and we would love to meet you. These puppy’s mommy is an awesome, nurturing ACA Registered Labrador Retriever. The Sire has an AKC Registration. The puppy comes with a Vet Certification, and vaccinations have been started & worm meds have been given. A health guarantee will be given also. Map Quest or GPS Church Lane Road, Reading, PA 19606 for directions. Shipping is available. Call or e-mail and give your zip code and airport where you wish to pick up the puppy and I will give you a quote for shipping. A $100.00 deposit will reserve this puppy for you. PayPal and Credit Cards are accepted for deposits. Send PayPal deposits to me - If you want to use a credit card, let me know and I will send an invoice to you through my PayPal account which you can pay with any Major Credit Card even if you do not have a PayPal account. Any balance due at pick up must be paid in CASH.

Breed
Labrador Retriever / Lab
Date Born
Jan 27, 2021
Price
City
Reading
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code