Lab/Shepherd Mix - Our Lady is up for Adoption

• Thread starter Patrich
  • Start date

702 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Labrador Retrievers / Labs

P

Patrich

Reaction Score
Lady is a beautiful looking 7 month old spayed female. Primarily appears as a yellow lab, with large paws similar to those on a Shepherd and a face of a lab.
She is part Lab Shepherd and Terrier (of unknown or reported origin). We adopted Lady as a puppy at 12 weeks of age. She was a beautiful puppy and still is a gorgeous dog. She was only 12 lbs then but has now grown to 55 lbs. As a senior couple our goal was to have a medium and low key companion...she is a super companion but she is in need of a more active lifestyle than we can honestly give her.
She loves to play fetch with a ball, (the retriever part of her) she can sit, come, is perfectly toilet trained and has been lovingly cared for.
She is crate trained for the times we leave our home or at night for bed.
Please consider adopting her and giving her a loving, active and indoor-outdoor based forever home possible with older children. she is kind, playful and anxious to please.

Breed
Labrador Retriever / Lab
Date Born
Oct 18, 2020
Price
City
West Richland
State
Washington - WA
Zip Code
Hi,

Can you please post some photos of this dog?

Thanks.

Are you still looking to rehome your dog, Lady? I am interested.