Search

KITTENS Waiting to Purrrr into your Heart - Mechanicsville, Maryland

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Sandra.c. · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

Wendy Gehman

Reaction Score
Many Purrs, and soft fur await your gentle touch. MIDNIGHT STAR, and VOLCANO (not my personality at all), both domestic short haired, have been handled from tiny with children's hands. They have purred at the touch of the children's hands, and will give their love to you. They are used to being in the house, and on a screen in porch, and are litter box trained. My little heart is just waiting to LUV you!

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Date Born
Aug 8, 2020
Price
$35.
City
MECHANICSVILLE
State
Maryland - MD
Zip Code

Attachments

• Mr. Midnight Star.jpg
    Mr. Midnight Star.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Mr. Volcano.jpg
    Mr. Volcano.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: glynnedelrosario
Hello I am interesting but I don't know if you accept $50 in cash in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many Purrs, and soft fur await your gentle touch. MIDNIGHT STAR, and VOLCANO (not my personality at all), both domestic short haired, have been handled from tiny with children's hands. They have purred at the touch of the children's hands, and will give their love to you. They are used to being in the house, and on a screen in porch, and are litter box trained. My little heart is just waiting to LUV you!
I would like one of your kittens. Do you still have one available? Do u have a new litter any time soon? How old are they now?