Search

Kittens for Sale

• Thread starter Brittany E
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 26 Replies

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

Brittany E said:
We have 7 kittens looking for their forever home. Four are grey and white and are 6 weeks old. Three are black and white and are 5 weeks old.
Good afternoon, are any of the kittens still available? I have an 11-week-old kitten who's up to date with his checkup, vaccines and is FeLV negative, and desperately needs a companion. Thank you!

lmoreira said:
Good afternoon, are any of the kittens still available? I have an 11-week-old kitten who's up to date with his checkup, vaccines and is FeLV negative, and desperately needs a companion. Thank you!
Yes we have one left. He is male. Let me know if you are interested in pictures or more information ?

Brittany E said:
Yes we have one left. He is male. Let me know if you are interested in pictures or more information ?
Yes please! I want to know his current age and if he's also up to date on annual checkup, vaccines, any tests and their results, and his personality with other cats and people; and of course pictures would be great. I am willing to pick up on any day. Thank you!

lmoreira said:
Yes please! I want to know his current age and if he's also up to date on annual checkup, vaccines, any tests and their results, and his personality with other cats and people; and of course pictures would be great. I am willing to pick up on any day. Thank you!
He is 6 months old, born the last week of June. He hasn't gotten any of his shots which is why I have him listed for $50. I can't make myself list him for free because he is such a sweetheart and we have gotten quite attached to him. He lives with his mother and another female cat. They get along well. His brother was taken last week so he's been quite lonely without him and tells us all about it ?. If you feel he is a good fit for you, he's available whenever convenient for you. Attached our a few pictures of the sweet boy. I included his photo from the collage so you know which one he is. As you can see, he loves his snuggles ?

Screenshot_20221214-065732.png

Screenshot_20221214-065649.png

Screenshot_20221214-065627.png

Screenshot_20221214-065525.png

Brittany E said:
He is 6 months old, born the last week of June. He hasn't gotten any of his shots which is why I have him listed for $50. I can't make myself list him for free because he is such a sweetheart and we have gotten quite attached to him. He lives with his mother and another female cat. They get along well. His brother was taken last week so he's been quite lonely without him and tells us all about it ?. If you feel he is a good fit for you, he's available whenever convenient for you. Attached our a few pictures of the sweet boy. I included his photo from the collage so you know which one he is. As you can see, he loves his snuggles ?
Wonderful! That’s understandable, getting an annual check up is the first thing I intend to do. I can pick him up tomorrow anywhere between 8 and 10a (or you can let me know what times work best for you; today and tomorrow I’m unavailable past 5p; in the days thereafter I can stop by any time). Should I bring cash? Or do you have Zelle?

(Also, I’m not quite sure how to start a private message to establish a meeting spot.)

Last edited:
lmoreira said:
Wonderful! That’s understandable, getting an annual check up is the first thing I intend to do. I can pick him up tomorrow anywhere between 8 and 10a (or you can let me know what times work best for you; today and tomorrow I’m unavailable past 5p; in the days thereafter I can stop by any time). Should I bring cash? Or do you have Zelle?
Glad to hear! I can do around 9 or 10 tomorrow morning. Cash is fine. So happy he's going to have a good home!

Brittany E said:
Glad to hear! I can do around 9 or 10 tomorrow morning. Cash is fine. So happy he's going to have a good home!
Great! I’m not quite sure how to send a private message so we can establish a meeting place and/or an easier way to contact each other, but I’ll reply to this post in the morning once I’m on my way to the general bridgewater township area.

I really appreciate your speedy replies. I’m excited Toby (my cat) will have a companion; they’ll both receive much love and attention for sure!