Juliana/Potbelly Piglets For Sale in Mesa, Arizona (Phoenix)

g8trgrlfl

Reaction score
City
Mesa
State
Arizona - AZ
Smart, cute, fun piglets ready for their forever homes. 4 females and 1 male. Parents on site.

9C1BE744-593C-479E-A790-55252986D2AA.jpeg 4D001A9F-A842-462E-867B-4C4AB5E8AC6E.jpeg BF588306-650B-459A-BAB4-7D6491187534.jpeg B884FF6E-630D-4EBA-9894-36B364FBE708.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Geo_mamfox

Reaction score
Hello, Do you still have piglets for sale? If so can you send me info on growth size, parents, price and age. Additional pictures of ones available would be great.
Thank you.

g8trgrlfl

Reaction score
I do still have piglets available. Follow the link for more information on Juliana breed and then mini Potbelly breed. Mom(mini Potbelly-35 lbs) and dad(Juliana-40lbs) are here on site. You are welcome to come and see them. The piglets are almost 4 months now. We have 1 male and 4 females. They were born May 7, 2019.

I have not found anywhere I can advertise them on-line and so I still have all of them available. I am asking $100.
They are so cute and fun. I love watching them run and play with each other.

https://americanminipigassociation.com/mini-pig-breeds/pot-bellied-pig-2/https://americanminipigassociation.com/mini-pig-breeds/juliana-breed/

Geo_mamfox

Reaction score
g8trgrlfl said:
I do still have piglets available. Follow the link for more information on Juliana breed and then mini Potbelly breed. Mom(mini Potbelly-35 lbs) and dad(Juliana-40lbs) are here on site. You are welcome to come and see them. The piglets are almost 4 months now. We have 1 male and 4 females. They were born May 7, 2019.

I have not found anywhere I can advertise them on-line and so I still have all of them available. I am asking $100.
They are so cute and fun. I love watching them run and play with each other.

https://americanminipigassociation.com/mini-pig-breeds/pot-bellied-pig-2/https://americanminipigassociation.com/mini-pig-breeds/juliana-breed/

I'm sorry this is a hard site to chat and ask questions, do you have a website or way of instant messaging me? We are looking for a pig to use as a therapy animal. My daughter works with special needs schools.

Geo_mamfox

Reaction score
I'm sorry this is a hard site to chat and ask questions, do you have a website or way of instant messaging me? We are looking for a pig to use as a therapy animal. My daughter works with special needs schools.

g8trgrlfl

Reaction score
Sure. What’s your name? We can connect through Messenger, google hangout. What works for you?

Geo_mamfox

Reaction score
Great. My name is Georgie. I don't have either, but I will establish in order to chat and ask a few questions. We are looking for one that would be used as a therapy animal for visits to schools with special needs and autistic children. Can you send me where to connect.

g8trgrlfl

Reaction score
Do you have an email?

Juliana/Potbelly Piglets For Sale in Mesa, Arizona (Phoenix) was posted on 08-14-2019 by g8trgrlfl in the Pigs forum.