Search

Jenday Conure for Sale in Lake Forest, California

866 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Jose281965 · Posted: )

Browse More Conures

Connor Berry

Reaction Score
Hello, my name is Jewels and I am a Jenday Conure. I am a Bird who is not very happy because my owner does not care about me anymore. My owner does not uncover me when I am awake. My owner does not take me out as much anymore. And this is why I need a new home. I am a very beautiful Bird and my age is 12. I would love to be a part of your family. All the toys and the cage will be included for a price of $300. Please help rehome me. My favorite food is sunflowers and I love to be around people. If you don't want a loud bird, I may not be the best option as I am a very loud.

Breed
Conure
Price
$300
City
Lake Forest
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Hello, my name is Jewels and I am a Jenday Conure. I am a Bird who is not very happy because my owner does not care about me anymore. My owner does not uncover me when I am awake. My owner does not take me out as much anymore. And this is why I need a new home. I am a very beautiful Bird and my age is 12. I would love to be a part of your family. All the toys and the cage will be included for a price of $300. Please help rehome me. My favorite food is sunflowers and I love to be around people. If you don't want a loud bird, I may not be the best option as I am a very loud.
Used to have a Conure. Can you please let me know if yours is still available?