Mar 8, 2021
Price
$150 Each
City
Lucedale
State
Mississippi - MS
Zip Code
THERE IS ONLY 3 LEFT. THEY HAVE HAD THEIR 1ST PARVO SHOT, WORMED, & TAILS DOCKED. READY NOW. BORN MARCH 8TH.

IMG_7661.jpg

RArunarsirakul

Reaction score
Hi, may I have your phone number so I can give you a call please? I was interested in getting one, but I had a few questions to ask you first.

RArunarsirakul

Reaction score
It says your price for the female puppy is set at $150. Does that offer still stand? If so, I would like to reserve one female and drive down there to pay and pick her up. I'm over in Los Angeles, California, but I'm able to work things out with you to schedule a time that will be convenient for the both of us so we can make this a successful transaction.

Reaction score
RArunarsirakul said:
Hi, may I have your phone number so I can give you a call please? I was interested in getting one, but I had a few questions to ask you first.
Hi. I can answer any questions you have right here. Thanks.

RArunarsirakul

Reaction score
I wanted to know the address to your location so I can go pick up the puppy. I also wanted to know if we can schedule a day/time so that way it's convenient for both of us.

Reaction score
I do have a female left. 2 actually. I do not take deposits. U pay in person when you get your puppy.

RArunarsirakul

Reaction score
Ok, so then what day can I plan to go get her? 2 weeks in advance if possible.

Reaction score
The puppies are in Mississippi.

RArunarsirakul

Reaction score
I understand, can I have the address to your location? Let me know if there's a specific day that's good for you, or if any day is fine. I will try to go as soon as I can.

RArunarsirakul

Reaction score
If I (try) to be there within this week, then I can get the female puppy right? I don't want to drive there, and have this be an unsuccessful transaction. Can you please let me know and provide me your address with your phone number so I can easily contact you in case anything happens?

Reaction score
RArunarsirakul said:
If I (try) to be there within this week, then I can get the female puppy right? I don't want to drive there, and have this be an unsuccessful transaction. Can you please let me know and provide me your address with your phone number so I can easily contact you in case anything happens?
I am in Lucedale, MS.

laura.echenique

Reaction score
Do you have any puppies available?

Jack Russell Puppies was posted on 06-05-2021 by StarletPinkyFarms in the Jack Russell Terrier forum.