Search

Jack Russell/Chihuahua Puppy

• Thread starter TLawless
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 7 Replies | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Chihuahuas

T

TLawless

Reaction Score
This is Dolly. She is a jack chi (jack Russell, Chihuahua mix). She will be 6 weeks old on Monday. She is for sale for $250. She will have had wormer and her first round of shots.

Breed
Chihuahua
Date Born
Dec 6, 2020
Price
$250
City
Jefferson
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code

Attachments

• D5A589C7-8996-491D-8956-BC84FF347E55.jpeg
    D5A589C7-8996-491D-8956-BC84FF347E55.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 31
Hi, I was wondering if dolly is still available? I hate to ask u to go down on the price but I lost my job last August due medical leave my doctor put me on and my boss was not very understanding. My husband works but all I can really afford at this time is 50 dollars at this time I have applied for disability but it is taking forever. Please let me know if u are willing to do that. Also I can assure u she is going to a good home and have all the time in the world to potty train and give attention because I don't see me getting another job. Please reach out thanks, Brittany.

Interested in Dolly. Live in MA. Would you be able to transport?

Massachusetts.

Ok, the ad said u were in Tennessee so I'd rather not pay for transportation and then that much money. I will find something else. Thanks though.

It appears that two interested parties are talking to each other regarding this ad. The seller's username is TLawless and the two users who are talking with one another are CrispyC and Bwest.

This is Dolly. She is a jack chi (jack Russell, Chihuahua mix). She will be 6 weeks old on Monday. She is for sale for $250. She will have had wormer and her first round of shots.
Is Dolly still available? Thanks, Karen.