Search

ISO of Sugar Glider

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by leahandanimals · Posted: )

Browse More Sugar Gliders

Aly03jam

Reaction Score
I have a sweet 7 year old rescue named Queen and she came to us in rough condition, she was suffering from dehydration, necrotic tail (that lead to her self mutilating it), calcium deficiency, respiratory infection, the worst part was her ear lobes are burnt off because the previous owners had a heat rock in with her, and she still is working on how to glide, climb, and jump but after spending thousands on vet bills we are worried that she will get lonely, if you are someone you know is desperate to give up there suggie I would love to give them a great home, I have a big cage with plenty of toys and everything they would ever need. I would need either another female or a neutered male, thank you guys so much!!

16153041093808177429653776581328.jpg

Breed
Sugar Gliders
City
Cary
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
27513-4803
I have a sweet 7 year old rescue named Queen and she came to us in rough condition, she was suffering from dehydration, necrotic tail (that lead to her self mutilating it), calcium deficiency, respiratory infection, the worst part was her ear lobes are burnt off because the previous owners had a heat rock in with her, and she still is working on how to glide, climb, and jump but after spending thousands on vet bills we are worried that she will get lonely, if you are someone you know is desperate to give up there suggie I would love to give them a great home, I have a big cage with plenty of toys and everything they would ever need. I would need either another female or a neutered male, thank you guys so much!!
If you are still interested, I have two neutered males that you can have. They are very sweet and curious.