Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member
Site Supporter
Sr. Site Supporter
Power User
Reaction Score
Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community! This is your place to shine. What brought you here? Where are you from? What do you hope to do? Basically, tell all of us about yourself. You can even add pictures if you like. Enjoy!

PS - To add your own introduction, please navigate to the last page of this thread, all the way to the bottom of the page and fill in the space. That's all you need to do. Of course, you'll need to be logged in to do that. Please ask if you have any questions!

Reactions: moreethanword, Tiffanie1_, Mr king and 1 other person
My Name is Barbara Sheppard

I live in Opelika Alabama. We raise Cane Corso dogs and puppies.

Reactions: JP Ranch Bulldogs and JGaulard
Welcome aboard Barbara! I just took a look at your dogs and they look great. Very nice. I hope you enjoy the site!

Jay

Thank you so much!!! We love them all, but I do not think our neighbors would like it if we kept them all...even though one neighbor bought one.

Reactions: JGaulard

In the Middle of a Zoo - Shepherdsville, Kentucky​

A little about me is that I have 3 dogs, a 13 year old male pug mix, an 8 year old female Maltese mix, and a 1 year old female Golden Retriever. In the middle of this zoo, I also have an 8 month old male Bengal kitten.

Reactions: moreethanword
Hi Therese,

Welcome to the website! I hope you find luck with selling your Bengal kitten and I also hope you're enjoying all of your other pets. That sounds like a lot of fun.

Welcome again!

Jay

Reactions: moreethanword

Beautibulls​

3 years ago we purchased a English/American mix female. We were so excited with the outcome of this blend that we decided more people should have the opportunity to experience this breed as well. We then breed our Frenchie with her and created an even more perfect dog.

This breed will become what you want it to be. A workout partner, a companion, a protector. We have our female Jazzy and her pup Rhino. They are best friends.

My hope is others will understand the breed will exceed their expectations.

FB_IMG_1555698880475.jpg

FB_IMG_1555698875449.jpg

Hi,

Welcome to the website! It looks like you've got a very interesting breed and I wish you the best of luck with spreading the word about your dogs. Enjoy the website!

Jay

Hello from Minnesota

I just joined to advertise my Savannah kittens I am looking to sell.

How long does it take for an ad to be approved and go live?

Hi Mammadana!

Welcome to the website. I hope you enjoy your stay here. We approve ads multiple times per day, so you shouldn't wait too long at all after posting for your ad(s) to be live on the site.

Welcome again!

Jay

New Member From Manchester, Tennessee

Hello, my name is William and I have 3 beautiful Rottweiler puppies that are needing forever homes.

Hi William,

Great to see you on the site! Welcome and good luck with your pups. Rottweilers are great dogs. I've always loved that breed. Let us know if you need anything.

Jay

New Member From Indiana

After a 13 year relationship, our terrier has gone over the rainbow bridge. I will be starting to look at breeders to scope out a possible new pup over the next few months.

Hi Jenny and welcome to the website! I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Welcome again!

Jay

Introducing Myself from Linesville, Pennsylvania

Hello - my name is Mickey. I am 23 years old and am happily married; have been for 4 years. I have 3 beautiful children. I'm a stay at home mom as of now. I would like to go back to school for Zoology. I am an animal lover.

20190401_164903.jpg

20190401_165014_HDR.jpg

20190328_180812.jpg

20190327_171850.jpg

Hi Mickey!

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay here and please let us know if you need anything.

Welcome again!

Jay

New Member From Warsaw, Virginia

I'm a small breeder of Chihuahuas located in Warsaw, Virginia. I currently have an older puppy for sale and am expecting 4 litters over the next 2 months.

Reactions: JGaulard
Welcome to our website! Wow, four litters? That's great. Be sure to keep on posting ads to advertise them at their best! Good luck with everything and let us know if you need anything.

Welcome again!

Jay

Reactions: Bdchihuahuas
Thanks and yea gonna have my hands full. I have 2 girls due the first week of May. 1 girl due June 6th and another that just finished breeding and will be due June 25th.

Reactions: DestaneeNicole
New Member from AL

Jason Sargent or “Zullou.” Named after my award winning family dog, Zullou, I established the Zullou Kennels in Fall of 1998. Growing up I had always had a love for dogs. My Big Daddy (grandfather) had several dogs in which I played with. My love only grew when my mother finally bought me a Pitbull (Sugar). After pledging Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. in college, I decided take a chance and pursue a life in entrepreneurship. With this, I decided to combine my new passion and love for dogs together. Hence, came Zullou Kennels. Since then, I has breed, raised, showcased, and sold dogs to and from all around the world. I specialize in the XL American Bully but will work with one’s personal needs and desires.