Search

In Search Of (ISO) Ferrets to Adopt!

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by EmilyColaYT · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

C_Marie

Reaction Score
Hello all!
I’m looking to adopt two ferrets, preferably a year & a half or under, spayed/neutered/descented and potty trained, please, to love and spoil! I have many years of ferret experience. I’m willing to pay a decent adoption/rehoming fee if adoption includes cage, food, litter, etc. (They will be getting a ton of toys!) I would love a white with black eyes and a darker sable or dark chocolate. ❤ Please let me know what you have available. Im looking to adopt soon.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you so much.

Breed
Ferrets
Price
Negotiable
City
Deland
State
Florida - FL
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! We have 2 female bonded ferrets. They are 1 yr old and need a home exactly like you're describing. Luma is white and the Bailey is sable, I can send pics if you are interested. They are very sweet and funny but my girls just cannot properly care for them. My initial investment was over $600 with both of them and their cage, but I'm not looking to recover all that since we've enjoyed them for a year.
We are about 45 minutes East of Deland. Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me at justjudi15@yahoo.com

Hi! We have 2 female bonded ferrets. They are 1 yr old and need a home exactly like you're describing. Luma is white and the Bailey is sable, I can send pics if you are interested. They are very sweet and funny but my girls just cannot properly care for them. My initial investment was over $600 with both of them and their cage, but I'm not looking to recover all that since we've enjoyed them for a year.
We are about 45 minutes East of Deland. Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me at justjudi15@yahoo.com
Hello!~ I am Emily and I am very interested and I want to know if you ship? I live in Oregon. :)