Search

Husky/Chow Chow Mix for Sale

2K Total Thread Views

Browse More Siberian Huskies

tylerwilliams695

Reaction Score
My wife and I are due to have a child in June of this year and while I am at work she is at home under a lot of stress with the baby and we have often trips to the hospital and i really do not believe we can keep up with her needs under the circumstances. Her name is Mishka and is 2 years old in April. She is a very fluffy, beautiful and sweet dog but we will need to find a very good home that she will thrive in. Please reach me asap. I am asking $500 because of her breed as well as she is spayed and a great indoor and outdoor dog that loves running around and going for walks.

Breed
Siberian Husky
Date Born
Apr 19, 2018
Price
$500
City
Bolingbrook
State
Illinois - IL
Zip Code

Attachments