Search

How Can I Post Many Similar Ads?

• Thread starter WendyMay
  • Start date

355 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

W

WendyMay

Reaction Score
I need to post many similar ads, but I don't want it to seem like they're all duplicate. Basically, my dog had a litter of 12 puppies and I'd like to post them individually, but having each ad with the title of their names, like, "Joe," "Biff," "Candy," "Mary,"etc...wouldn't look good at all. Especially since each ad would be pretty much a duplicate of all the others, except for the price, sex, and photo. I'd like to delete each ad as each puppy sells though. What should I do?

Solution
Great question. It was actually already answered here:

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum...ost-many-individual-puppies-in-a-litter.2573/

I'll go over the process again though, because I've got some things to add.

You've got 12 puppies with different names to list with us. The best way to go about this is to create a new thread and describe the litter in general. Check the "male" and "female" boxes if you've got both males and female. Then, give a price range if they're priced differently. If they're all the same price, just give that price. Basically, just describe the entire litter (or group of puppies - your inventory) in the first post.

After that, add to that one thread (page) by creating new posts...
Great question. It was actually already answered here:

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum...ost-many-individual-puppies-in-a-litter.2573/

I'll go over the process again though, because I've got some things to add.

You've got 12 puppies with different names to list with us. The best way to go about this is to create a new thread and describe the litter in general. Check the "male" and "female" boxes if you've got both males and female. Then, give a price range if they're priced differently. If they're all the same price, just give that price. Basically, just describe the entire litter (or group of puppies - your inventory) in the first post.

After that, add to that one thread (page) by creating new posts for each puppy down below, on the very same page. You can add photos and descriptions for each new puppy. Give the specific price and any details you'd like. You can add as many puppies as you'd like to this one page.

As the puppies sell, revisit the page and delete the relevant posts. Be sure not to delete the very first one until they're all gone, because if you delete the first one, the entire thread will be deleted and you wouldn't want that to happen.

The reason this is such a good method is because is doesn't clutter of the website with duplicate posts and anyone who might want to look at your puppies can do so all on one page. That will make life so much easier for them.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Solution