Search

Holland Lop Bunny For Sale in Appleton, Wisconsin

972 Total Thread Views

Browse More Rabbits

duppidydoo

Reaction Score
Meet Raena, she is a 6 month old Holland Lop Rabbit. She has magpie coloring and has a pedigree from the breeder we purchased her from back in July. She is very sweet and is very curious of her surroundings. She is not spayed yet, but I found that I have major allergies to her that have only gotten worse. My husband and I are very sad that we have to sell her as she is a big sweetie that loves to gives kisses once she gets comfortable with you. Her food, toys, supplies, and litter box will come with her. We are asking for $100 for her and her supplies, but if we knew she was going to a good home we would be willing to negotiate her price.

Breed
Rabbits
City
Appleton
State
Wisconsin - WI

Attachments

• Raena.JPG
    Raena.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 3