Search

Hissing Lynx Cattery in North Georgia

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Cat Breeders

Hissinglynxcattery

Reaction Score
We are a small Cattery located in the Beautiful North Ga Mountains. I pride myself in breeding some of the healthiest most beautiful kittens i can . We thrive to give them the best start to life . Our Focus is to choose the purr-fect forever homes for them. We do not DE-claw or sell to anyone that does. We love our purr-babies here at Hissing Lynx Cattery and want the very best for them. My purr-babies are raised underfoot and are well socialized. All our Highlander kittens are TICA Registered and come with First set of Shots, DE-worming and health guarantee against congenital defects. We are a “Closed Cattery'” this means we do not allow visitors into our cattery. We no longer allow this because there are many deadly diseases that can be carried in on an individuals clothes and shoes. I do not like putting my Highlander Cats and Kittens at risk. We DO NOT have fleas here and fleas can be brought in on clothes as well.. It can be very costly to rid my cattery of such infestation not to mention being harmful to our Purr-babies. Closed Catteries make for healthier kittens and its Veterinarians recommended.

Breeder Type
Cat
City
Jasper
State
Georgia - GA