Search

Hedgehog in Lansing, Kansas

3K Total Thread Views | 22 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Zachary griffith · Posted: )

Browse More Hedgehogs

Hi Jennifer
I recieved my hedgehog from a breader and I am part of many FB pages with other hedgehog owners so I feel properly educated on her. Unfortunately she is not free.

Hi Jennifer
I recieved my hedgehog from a breader and I am part of many FB pages with other hedgehog owners so I feel properly educated on her. Unfortunately she is not free.
I understand and wasn’t trying to insult u at all. Sorry if I offended u, that was my husbands concerns and why he decided he no longer wanted her. I hate not being able to adopt an animal, when in my mind I thought I was going to. Since he changed his mind, I felt let down is all. He is afraid to fork out the money when he saw all those research videos on YouTube that we watched. Again I completely understand. Sorry to have upset u.