Search

Havanese Puppy

• Thread starter Leo'sMom
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Havanese

L

Leo'sMom

Reaction Score
18 week purebred male Havanese. Likes people and other dogs. He's up to date on all shots and travels well in the car (short or long trips). Although he still has a puppy attention span, most of the time he responds to "sit, quiet, be still (helpful when brushing him), and down." He walks on a leash and we're working on "heel." He understands "out" and does pretty well. I don't consider him fully housebroken, but most of the time if he has an accident, it's because he exceeded his ability to hold it. He's a pretty smart boy and picks up on routines very quickly. He goes in and out of his crate whenever he wants, but mostly he has the run of my very small kitchen that has a gate at each door and an exit to the outside.

Breed
Havanese
City
Freehold
State
New Jersey - NJ

Attachments

• LEO PIX 1.jpg
    LEO PIX 1.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 8
  • LEO PIX 2.jpg
    LEO PIX 2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 8
  • LEO PIX.jpg
    LEO PIX.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 7
still available? how much are you asking

Let me know if he is available. If he is I'll come get him asap.