Search

Hairy Hairless Chinese Cresteds

1K Total Thread Views | 8 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Hbetts33 · Posted: )

Hbetts33

Reaction Score
I have 1 male and 1 female hairy hairless Chinese crested that are a year old, im looking to rehome. I just don't have the time. I started a new job and I feel they aren't getting the attention and love they need.

Breed
Chinese Crested Dog
Date Born
Nov 21, 2019
Price
$500 Each/$900 Pair
City
Kenner
State
Louisiana - LA
Zip Code
Hi,

How much are you asking for these dogs? Also, do you have any pictures you can upload?

Thanks.

I do have pictures i will post and will take more as soon as I get home. And I'm asking 500 for each or 900 the pair

I am very interested in adopting the pair how can I contact you?

I only have the male left I do apologize. I forgot that I had posted them here

And I'm sorry for anyone seeing this post I have the male hh crested one years old. I'm not sure how to edit my account. Sorry for the inconvenience

Are the pictures the male? I am still interested but I don’t understand how this works on here. How do I contact you?