Great Pyrenees Puppy for Sale in Winston Salem, North Carolina

• Thread starter abidingpasturesfarm
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 8 Replies

Browse More Great Pyrenees

abidingpasturesfarm

abidingpasturesfarm

Reaction Score
We had 7 Great Pyrenees puppies born on January 2, 2020. They will be ready for their new homes on March 5, 2020. They are $350 a piece. And if you would like to hold a specific puppy, it requires a $100 deposit via PayPal. The puppies' parents are onsite. The mother guards our chickens and is named Patience. Their dad, Shepherd, and grandmother, Ellie, guard our sheep, goats, and cows. Check out our website at www.abidingpasturesfarm.com for more information, pictures, and videos on our practices.

baxter.jpg

Breed
Great Pyrenees
Price
$350
City
Winston Salem
State
North Carolina - NC
Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_3670.jpeg

leiacorrect.jpeg

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_3724.jpeg

Simon.jpeg

IMG_3756.jpeg

Hello! I am near Fayetteville Indiana. My husband is deployed and I wanted to get a puppy for our children. Are they still available?

We just sold the last of this litter. However, we have another litter due in the next few weeks. The puppies would be ready to leave 9 weeks after that. Would you like me to put you on our waiting list?