Search

Great Dane Puppies for Sale Near Louisville, Kentucky

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by swartley · Posted: )

Browse More Great Danes

Kirst

Reaction Score
I have eight Great Dane puppies looking for their forever homes! They are 5 weeks old , and will have their first round of shots in one week. They are treated as members of the family, played with often, and socialized with adults, children, and our adult dogs.

*Come meet the puppy before you put a deposit down if you'd like, to make sure you are picking your new best friend!.. Just ask to set up a time to meet!

* I am located in Vine Grove Kentucky, and do not ship, so please be sure that you are willing to drive to my home to meet the pups and pick your puppy up when it is time.
*A deposit is required to hold the puppy of your choice. This deposit is a portion of the rehoming fee of the puppy, and non-refundable as if you decide not to follow through and pick up the puppy when they are ready to go, the puppy will go longer and have a harder time finding their true forever home.

*Puppies have had dewormer as recommended in correlation to their age, and will receive their shots next Saturday, making them available to go home next weekend (the 2nd-3rd of Nov.)

Please contact me via email if you are interested in more information, more photos, or would like to come meet your new best friend!
Thank you,
Kirsten

Breed
Great Dane
City
Vine Grove
State
Kentucky - KY
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a few pictures, of mom dad and a couple of the puppies (picture taken almost 2 weeks ago..contact me for updated picture)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1568764004312_LI.jpg
    FB_IMG_1568764004312_LI.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20190919_LI.jpg
    20190919_LI.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Project Capture (6).jpg
    Project Capture (6).jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Project Capture (7).jpg
    Project Capture (7).jpg