Search

Great Dane Puppies for Sale in Aston, Pennsylvania

2K Total Thread Views | 14 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Bbombshell01 · Posted: )

Browse More Great Danes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danebabies

Reaction Score
Beautiful Great Dane puppies. Four females left. Two black, one fawn and one fawn merel.

Breed
Great Dane
Price
$450.00 black, $550.00 fawn, $900 fawn merel
City
Aston
State
Pennsylvania - PA

Attachments

• IMG_3131~2.jpg
    IMG_3131~2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: LauraTravz
Hello! I would like to inquire about the female puppies. Specifically if any of the black or fawn puppies are still available. Please let me know! Thank you.

Hi yes we have two black females and one fawn female left.

Hi yes we have two black females and one fawn female still available.

Great! We are very interested in seeing them. Would there be any way we could see them today or tomorrow?

If UD like to come by today that would be fine. Otherwise tomorrow after 7 would work.

Okay great! We would love to come tomorrow. Do you have a website or direct email address I could contact you at for additional information (address, etc.)?

My email address is. are you local or coming a distance

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Great Dane puppies. Four females left. Two black, one fawn and one fawn merel.
Thank you! I just emailed you individually. We are somewhat local (outside of Philadelphia). Let me know if you get the email!

Status
Not open for further replies.