• Thread starter paulwhite
  • Start date

581 Total Thread Views

Browse More Goldendoodles

P

paulwhite

Reaction Score
Gorgeous mini Goldendoodles - Micro
toys 12-19 lbs , toys 20-25 lbs & 30-40 lbs. One litter of tiny micro Goldendoodles. This litter of mini Goldendoodles is full of beautiful little bundles of joy and Kobe does not disappoint. The mini golden doodle is called Kobe. isn't that a gorgeous name for a stunning little boy, His curls are a beautiful shade of tan and he has cute little patch of white on his chest, paws, covering the nose and mouth. He expected to be around 18lbs. They will have little to no shed and
be very curly, Perfect for a cold winter night. he is a center of attention; from the colors of its precious coat, to the size right down to the character/behavior, he is perfect for your wonderful home, as he will be loved and admired by anyone I mean anyone who sets his or her eyes on him. Pups are vaccinated and sleep trained Raised in our home, prepped to be therapy dogs, come to the kissing sound and night trained to sleep alone. Health tested parents, health guaranteed pups, Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, shots up to date, dewormed, vet checked up to date. We do our very best to ensure every puppy is happy and healthy.

IMG_0996.JPG IMG_1002.JPG IMG_1003.JPG IMG_1004.JPG

Breed
Goldendoodle
Date Born
Oct 19, 2021
Price
$3750
City
Phoenix
State
Arizona - AZ
Zip Code